I’m using our “Problem Seeker/Triage” Ai to prospect leads that are nearly a year old today.
These are people who saw an ad about our follow-up and appointment setting service almost a year ago (July 2021) and submitted their contact information but ghosted after that.
Here’s the steps I took:
- Pull up a page of 25 leads that have been in the system for a long time and put them into a “problem seeker” campaign.
- The Ai reached out to them via sms.
- The Ai books a discovery call for me with the ones she thinks are a good fit for the service.
Yes we’ve started calling the Ai She/Her
- At the scheduled time SHE calls ME and then connects me to the prospect (I don’t have to look for the number or even check my calendar).
- I tell the person on the call that I’m super happy to talk to them because my Ai assistant always does a great job of putting me on calls with the best people.
- I show them that we have never actually talked, they’ve been texting and emailing with the Ai version me until now.
- The prospect is amazed and wants me to implement the system in their business.
…and that was my day.
Oh I’m home with my 3 year old daughter, she likes to play.
I spent a good amount of time at Home Depot because a pipe broke in one of the bathrooms last week. We fixed that but now we need to paint the new drywall and install new fixtures.
Oh and we installed a new screen door today too.
…and I didn’t have to talk to anyone who didnt want to talk to me about our service.
I get to go about my day and be happy and leave the prospecting to my Ai assistant.
She’s for hire.
So you can be happy too…
or you can keep calling your leads on your own.